Tuesday, May 11, 2010

fourth homework

Sorry for being so late, sometimes I forgot to check the blog. There are many places I would to go: I would like to go to Venice, Tokyo, London, Sydney, etc. But if I had to pick just one, I guess I’ll go to Egypt: I always dreamed of visiting the pyramids and the Valley of the Kings. In fact, when I was in school I seriously thought about becoming an archeologist, but I guess I got discouraged when I heard chances were I would end up as a curator. Besides, I thought of becoming a veterinarian way before that. A friend of mine when there and told it was marvelous, but unfortunately his camera had a problem and all the photos he took were erased. Other place I would like to visit is the Galapagos islands: I know you can go there in some tours, but they’re quite expensive.
If I had the chance to study aborad I guess I’ll pick Australia or France: I heard that in Autralia they are always asking for forgein students, but I also heard that chileans aren’t very welcome there because they’re quite known for their habit of leeching the health and unemployement inssurance. I would like to go to study in France because I already know French: it was my second language so guess I can manage better than in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment